[C320-list] keel

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Tue Feb 11 08:19:20 PST 2014

Thanks Barb and Others

My boat is relatively new (#1146) and I have done some modifications that make it the envy of anyone single handing on our lake. I'm not sure how much money I'd lose in selling and replacing but if it would be in the 20K range to swap keels and ship boat, then selling may be the best option.

 Since our place is down the coast from the Catalina factory, I thought (not talked to them yet) that I could ship it to them and sail it the rest of the way to Venice after the keel swap and re-rig.

Anyway we're a ways off before making a move and this discussion gives me something sailing-wise to think about while FMAO here in the Midwest.

Thanks
Bill