[C320-list] New local fleet in SW Florida?

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Fri Feb 14 06:07:47 PST 2014

just went to Miami yesterday & it was fabulous!  But, so HAPPY we  have a
2003   32' Catallina!  A lot of the newer boats don't have  the storage,
REFRIGERATION, or overhead hatches we need in this tropical  climate.  Some
gorgeous cats, some as high as 3.2 million!  Haylas has  some awesome mono
hulls.
ENJOY!!

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty
_View  my other listings_
(http://reports.realtor.com/servlet/cc6?mgpNjkQYDWQAV9b6vGzge0x6weQ8wfVaVSSVzebG4w2aG0eb12bvE130eVolli://OOOQjLHtlhjQJhu/jLHtL
klHlLHnLglk/9b6vGqzgw4eG0q0LHtqGklHlLq8hgkmtlHglX8HiL+8hjHtXzgeXAWCT?9LMHmtl
2HI=6nLglepklpgnk2HIVf6bew3269zeG02b1G0b9VBDXSCWBTV69zeG02b1G0b9VAWCTV8312wf
G0b9VSYAYWV2068dbvEb9VyqSDBBTYCVXLX)

CELL: 239- 850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 2/14/2014 5:38:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,