[C320-list] $48 Engine Mounts from Torresen Marine ( now TOAD)

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Sun Feb 16 18:15:07 PST 2014

Rick,
I'm no expert on engines but I think you're looking at the wrong mounts. I saw the same ones last year when I bought new mounts  (http://shop.toadmarinesupply.com/marine_diesel_direct/Yanmar/index.php?mfc=&p=numberresults&pn=DF-2205-2&storetype=mdd&x=0&y=0&imgsize=large)
Their webpage lists these as for a GM series Yanmar, but when I called them, they said they weren't for the 3gm30. I ended up ordering 2 each of the following: (Front and rear mounts are different)

http://shop.toadmarinesupply.com/ships_store/?p=shopsearch&q=128270-08340&x=21&y=9

http://shop.toadmarinesupply.com/ships_store/?p=shopsearch&q=124772-08341&x=14&y=3

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone