[C320-list] lewmar portlights

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 06:52:50 PST 2014

Rebedding isn't a big job if you have the time. I'd also look into using butyl tape to rebed them. Easy to work with and now used by many manufacturers instead of calk. Check out several youtube videos and one Compass Marine and Sail Rite for instructions on how to use it. I haven't used Bomar hatch tape but haven't heard any negatives so that is also a no caulk option.

Jim Brown

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:06 PM, "Descher, Chris" <cdescher at cedtulsa.com> wrote:

Bowmar hatch tape solved all my problems.

Sent from my iPhone