[C320-list] A/C size survey

Alan Goodman goodmanalanlee at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 13:51:15 PST 2014

As has been said about many things, size matters (lol).  I am finishing up the design of my A/C system (thank you to Warren Updike and Steve Wash for details and pictures of their installs).  I am considering either a 12K BTU or 16K BTU, but am concerned that 16K is too much cooling capacity for Michigan and will result in short cycling of the unit.  I am polling the forum as to what size cooling you have installed and where you are located.  As a starting point, Steve has 16K in Northern Indiana and Warren has 12K in the Chesapeake.   Thank you.

Alan Goodman  Hull 67  Holland, Michigan