[C320-list] 2014 Rendezvous Announcement - Action required -

B. Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Sat Jan 11 16:07:44 PST 2014

Jerry,

Sounds like fun, we are interested in attending with our C-320.

Bruce Stumpp

C-320, #674

Frog Mortar Creek, MD

Message: 2

Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 17:45:30 -0500

From: "Jerry Taylor" <jerry at jerrytaylorhomes.com>

To: <C320-List at catalina320.com>

Subject: [C320-list] 2014 Rendezvous Announcement - Action required -

                Respond interested or not

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Your committee is pleased to announce that all preliminary plans have been
finalized for the August 1, 2, 3 event at the Holiday Inn, Solomon?s Island,
MD.

All Inclusive Registration Fees:

    Adult age 13 and over:  $100 each

    Child age 4 through 12:  $50 each

    Child age 3 and under: No Charge

    Box Lunches: $8

Fee includes:

  a.. Friday evening cookout on the Afterdeck,

  b.. Buffet style dinner in Ball room Saturday evening,

  c.. Coffee/donuts/bagels on Afterdeck Sat/Sun morning,

  d.. Racing/awards,

  e.. Wine for visiting 320 boats open house,

  f.. Embroidered ball hat,

  g.. Door Prizes,

  h.. FUN, FUN, FUN!!  You will love Solomon?s Island!!

Holiday Inn Room Rates:

    King or double beds:  $119 + 11% tax.  There are other hotels in the
nearby area.

Slip Rates:

    $1.00 per foot, includes use of all hotel facilities.

     Room rates are $99 for anyone getting a slip.

We need your help in planning this event. Please respond ?interested? or
?not interested? in attending and if you will probably be coming by boat.
Please  respond within a week or by January 16th.  This is not a commitment,
just need to know for planning purposes.

A full Schedule of Events will be coming soon.  On line registration will be
available in a couple of weeks.  Feel free to contact me with any questions
you may have.  Cell: 410.474.6834

Thank you for your prompt response,

Jerry Taylor

Vice Commodore