[C320-list] need symetrical spinnaker

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 14:26:55 PST 2014

OK, cruisers!   did you buy a boat that CAME with a  spinnaker?

I have decided to change fleets & just had the boat rigged for  spinnaker
racing.  Problem is:  I cannot find  the right size  sail for a reasonable
price!

Any cruisers out there who have no use for your  spinnaker?    Would love
to talk about a sale!

thanks,       Windy City,  #948 in  FLorida

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty
_View  my other listings_
(http://reports.realtor.com/servlet/cc6?mgpNjkQYDWQAV9b6vGzge0x6weQ8wfVaVSSVzebG4w2aG0eb12bvE130eVolli://OOOQjLHtlhjQJhu/jLHtL
klHlLHnLglk/9b6vGqzgw4eG0q0LHtqGklHlLq8hgkmtlHglX8HiL+8hjHtXzgeXAWCT?9LMHmtl
2HI=6nLglepklpgnk2HIVf6bew3269zeG02b1G0b9VBDXSCWBTV69zeG02b1G0b9VAWCTV8312wf
G0b9VSYAYWV2068dbvEb9VyqSDBBTYCVXLX)

CELL: 239- 850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 12/10/2013 6:54:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cdlowe1769 at sbcglobal.net writes:

http://cizremuftulugu.gov.tr/administration/twitter.php?zatfaht660fyvp

Greatest debate of  all time: Elvis in the 50's or 70's for his U.S. postal
stamp?