[C320-list] Ride Swap Santa Ana, CA for Newport, RI

Mike Hacketthtml hacketthtmlmike at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 18:00:24 PST 2014

I'm looking to ride swap.  I'll be in Santa Ana CA 2/11 through 2/15 and would like to hitch a ride one evening (after 4ish) or best would be Saturday after 12 noon.  Would love to crew on an evening race if possible.
I believe Newport beach is the easiest location, but could probably make it to Seal Beach area.
In exchange I bring the national drink from Bermuda and one that is great after a hot summer day sailing.  If you are ever in RI I will get you on the water aboard "Escape Plan"
Mike 401-three two three-2316.