[C320-list] 2014 Rendezvous Announcement - Action required -Respond interested or not

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 10 10:48:38 PST 2014

Come on Sheet Music!  It's 35 degrees in Milwaukee, that's 50 degrees
warmer than Monday.  I'm thinking of putting Kindred Spirit in the water
this weekend.  I have called an ice breaker for some assistants.  I'm still
waiting to hear for the Coast Guard.  I'll keep you informed, maybe you can
drive to Milwaukee!!

Have a warm and great weekend.

Regards from Kindred Spirit, #282
Karl Krueger