[C320-list] led bulbs again

Jeffrey Brown oceanblues at mac.com
Fri Jan 17 09:58:15 PST 2014

Alan,
This is good, I was wondering which complete unit would fit.  My fixtures are missing the cover, most of the bulb covers are barely hanging in the fixture.  I'm going to buy a few of these and try it out and probably replace all of them.  Thanks again.

Jeff Brown
"Out of the blue" Dana Point, CA
Hull 78
(949) 350-5123