[C320-list] 2nd Request - Action required - Respond interested or not - 2014 Rendezvous

Amiraults Family amiraults at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 17 10:41:31 PST 2014

Jerry:

Firstly, thank you for your efforts on behalf of us all.

My spouse and I are interested in attending, but cannot actually confirm at
this time as there is also a family reunion planned for New Brunswick this
summer for which the dates have not yet been finalized. In the event, the
family gathering will take priority.

We would be coming by land.

Brian Amirault
797 Waltzing Bear, too