[C320-list] 2014 Rendezvous Registration EXTENDED to July 28th

Jerry Taylor jerry at jerrytaylorhomes.com
Tue Jul 1 06:32:38 PDT 2014

Your organizing committee is pleased to announce that registration has been extended to July 28th.  This is the drop dead date for the Holiday Inn to order food, etc.  We currently have 11 boats and 44 folks coming!  We hope to pick up another 20 to join in the fun within the next 28 days!!

The racing will be very informal, so hopefully more boats will join in.

There is new website information on the home page after the Schedule of Events under the small font ‘read more’ tab to help you get the most out of your vacation.....so...check it out.

Any questions, email me directly at jerry at jerrytaylorhomes or cell at 410.474.6834

Hope to see everyone on the 1st,

Jerry