[C320-list] Honda Generator

conneelythomas conneelythomas at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 14:27:45 PDT 2014

It start up my unit . I will get the model and make of my unit tomorrow . Tom

In a message dated 07/02/14 17:05:32 Eastern Daylight Time, bruceheyman at cox.net writes:
You are able to run your 16,000 BTU with it?  We've tried it with a friend's generator and it all ways shuts down when we try to start the AC system up.  Do you have anything special to even out the startup current?
Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce Heyman (949) 289-8400