[C320-list] Protecting The Batteries when away from boat at dock

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 13:49:44 PDT 2014

I can't speak to the technical aspects, but can offer some personal
experience. On at least two occasions in the last 11 years some $&%$
has disconnected our shore power cord and it didn't toast the batteries
or the compressor. It may have contributed to only getting seven years
out of the original pair, but I place the blame for that on the OEM
charger and the lightning that blessedly took it out.

Thanks, Chris BurtiFrom: Arthur Miller