[C320-list] Small misplaced Shower Drain

Ted Barto capt.tb at verizon.net
Sat Jul 12 19:46:37 PDT 2014

Like others, I found a white plastic barbed ell, cut one end so it was very
close to bottom, heated other end with heat gun, gave it a whack with a
non-marring hammer and it hasn't budged. The admiral is the only one uses
the shower and she REALLY disliked having to mop out the sump.
Ted #880 (2002)