[C320-list] AC unit condensation drain line

JeffWillis111 at aol.com JeffWillis111 at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 15:07:14 PDT 2014

it should be just a piece of tubing connected to a fitting on the corner of
 your AC unit Condensation drain pan - which is simply the metal/plastic
pan your  AC unit sits in probably. maybe about 1" deep.  It may be just
hanging  loose and draining the pan into your bilge.

In a message dated 7/25/2014 4:57:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,