[C320-list] Shower/fridge drain pump

Guy Smith smitski2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 09:21:12 PDT 2014

If the pump is the same as mine (stock '97 C320, don't know the maker/model), the rubber diaphragms get clogged easily or deteriorate and need to be cleaned/replaced. I also installed a strainer before the pump to try to catch the crud before it gets to the pump. The strainer on the bulge and shower sump lines have done the trick for years now.