[C320-list] Solar Panel Installation

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 13:17:34 PDT 2014

Has anyone installed a solar panel in place of the sea hood in front of the traveler? Our # 62 came from the factory configured for a solar panel in that place. There are even wires from under the sea hood through the fiberglass into the battery compartment where they are terminated in a wrap. The owner's manual has a diagram of how this can be done; but, I've never heard of anyone who has done it. Anyone out there?

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62