[C320-list] fresh water leak

Don Poole dpoole15 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 17:09:23 PDT 2014

I'm reading a few posts concerning fresh water leaks. typically this water will go into the bilge below the bilge (hull) at least on the older designs (mine is 1993). I had a leak in one or the "T" fittings under the galley sink false floor ( if you will) and ignored it for way too long. result was advanced de-lamination of my cabin sole leading to replacement. not an inexpensive experience. next time I'll be more diligent about finding and fixing fresh water leaks. actually I had thought the water was coming up through the keel bolts. it was not, but that's another story.