[C320-list] Mainsail Upgrade for my c320

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Fri Jun 6 15:56:57 PDT 2014

I replaced the main last year. Top full batten and three partials, loose foot, Quantum racing cross cut Dacron. Standard sail cars like the OEM. It's fantastic. The top batten does chafe on the backstay when tacking in light air, but doesn't seem to hurt it.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach

Sent from iPhone, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...