[C320-list] Question for Perkins M30 Engines

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 08:21:53 PDT 2014

We have now 2,000 hours on our Perkins M30. Never done a thing to it re.
valves and injectors. Raw water pump, yes. Coolant water pump, yes.
Alternator, yes. Replace hoses, yes. Glow plug relay, yes. As well as other
external stuff. We're not currently having any problems. It's just time for
some adjustments.

I plan to remove the injectors myself and have them reconditioned locally.
While they are out, I'll adjust valves, and do a compression test. I would
really appreciate any advice from owners who may have done these things or
had them done.

Warren and Pattie Updike

1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62