[C320-list] Boom Aft Opening

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Tue Jun 10 04:20:15 PDT 2014

I use 3M preservation tape over the end of the boom to keep the birds out.
The tape lasts for 2-3 years and leaves no to very little residue that comes
off easily when it needs to be replaced.  I run 2 pieces across the boom end
then use a razor blade to cut off and make neat the excess on the sides.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD