[C320-list] Dometic Marine Air A/C Replacement

conneelythomas conneelythomas at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 18:06:29 PDT 2014

Hi , I hope this helps. I just had installed a 1600 btu ac / heater. It was installed in my port side lazarette and discharge into the main cabin , above the refigerator, The return is in the aft cabin and is working great. ( well the heater is working) I look forward to using the a/c  Tom Conneely 916