[C320-list] Refrigerator Drain

Jerry Clayton jsea at prodigy.net
Mon Jun 16 22:26:43 PDT 2014

Martin,
     There is a Y valve located in the head under the sink.  If the valve is turned one way it drains the shower in the head, the other way drains the fridge.
You need to turn the the pump on to make the water drain.

Jerry Clayton

The refrigerator on DT drains into the bilge, however I am not as certain for your hull number.  Your drain could be clogged.

Andrew Santangelo

C320 "Dawn Treader"
Holland, MI

J22 "Blitzkrieg"