[C320-list] Refrigerator Drain

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 04:41:32 PDT 2014

On #828 you will find a diverter valve under the head sink that diverts the output from the pump for the shower sump to the out put from the reefer to a single thruhull using a single pump. You switch that from the where it currently is draining the shower sump, then turn on the shower sump switch and it drains the reefer.

Fair Winds
Chris Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867