[C320-list] Diesel vibration, 1999 Yanmar

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jun 17 13:00:52 PDT 2014

BTW, our motor mounts are original and while they have some play, the engine
only has one *minor* resonance point in the RPM curve when motoring that is
easily avoided by bumping the speed up or down ~100rpm.  It makes one of the
cockpit latches vibrate (which is about all we notice).

We'd replace them but they're expensive and we found that using the formula
on the C320 website, we were able to get our prop shaft coupler & engine
really finely aligned in about an hour.

-Jeff