[C320-list] Engine compartment sound proofing

Brian Carol Mclamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:43:23 PDT 2014

Yes! I would recommend it as you can cut the individual tiles easily to fit around the pulley ends protruding close to the engine cover.  It has held up well over the last several years, and allows us to speak at a conversational level while motoring with one in the cockpit, and one in the salon.   A little careful pre-planning and you will enjoy the results.

Brian s/v Serenity #1075

Sent from my iPad