[C320-list] Need ST50 Transducer Cable

Welch, Myron D myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Fri Jun 20 13:37:07 PDT 2014

Hi Warren,

I don't have exactly what you are looking for, but perhaps something that will work. For some reason I have an extra 2 pin female connector, but unfortunately, not your requested 2 pin male connector. I do have both male and female 3 pin connectors. Perhaps you could use those and only connect two of the wires.

If you don't find exactly what you need and would like these 3 pin connectors, just let me know. You are welcome to them at no charge or shipping cost.

Thanks again for all your guidance with my starting battery installation two years ago. All is working well.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238
Iowa City, Iowa
Grace Memorial Harbor