[C320-list] Flooded batteries to AGM

Caryl carylhunt at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 06:39:31 PDT 2014

We have changed ours on our 380 to 6v golf cart batteries (wet) for the house side and have had great luck.

On our 320 there were two brands that ended up to be the same.  When asking our battery vendor why they needed to have water levels brought up a few times he stated that either the battery was ready to fail or that there was a problem with the charging system.  It is not normal to have to keep adding distilled water.  We did change that one battery out and after a year the levels were all up to where they were supposed to be.

Our 320 came with group 31's.  Two for the house and one for starting.

Caryl Hunt

Sent from my iPad