[C320-list] Winter surprise

Marko Jamnik markojamnik55 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 20:49:33 PDT 2014

As we come out of the coldest winter in some time. We wonder what surprise winter will leave with. As I inspect the inside of my boat I realized a diesel smell as I entered the cockpit. I noticed diesel in the well below the engine and also more fuel located aft below the transmission and the stuffing box area. It does not appear to be coming from the primary fuel filter but leaking somewhere on the engine and setting behind the engine. The engine is a 30B Westerbeke. I look forward to anyones input regarding this fuel leak.

Marko Jamnik
Marquesas 304
Lake Ontario