[C320-list] Winter surprise

Marko Jamnik markojamnik55 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 07:19:04 PDT 2014

Thank you Rick for your in-depth reply. I will trace the fuel leak as you have indicated. I have cleaned up the fuel a couple of times this winter. Nothing is ending up in the bilge yet because the stern is sitting lower than the bow on my cradle. I have place  a couple of pads, one under the engine and the other one back of the engine where most of the pooling has happened. I didn't notice any sign of fuel aft of the fuel/water separator so my initial search will be with the fuel pump/filter area. I will check in a couple of days to trace the pooling and keep you posted.

Thanks again