[C320-list] Winter surprise

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Mon Mar 10 11:15:25 PDT 2014

I had a 1988 c 30, and had a leak in a weld on the aluminum fuel tank
last year. Had to replace it......I now have a c 320........I'd like to
install a maserator, and a thru hull for it.  If you have one on
yours, I'd love to see exactly where it is
located......Thanks.....Joe

 On Sun, Mar 09, 2014 at 11:49 PM, Marko Jamnik wrote:

 > As we come out of the coldest winter in some time. We wonder what
surprise winter will leave with. As I inspect the inside of my boat I
realized a diesel smell as I entered the cockpit. I noticed diesel in
the well below the engine and also more fuel located aft below the
transmission and the stuffing box area. It does not appear to be coming
from the primary fuel filter but leaking somewhere on the engine and
setting behind the engine. The engine is a 30B Westerbeke. I look
forward to anyones input regarding this fuel leak.