[C320-list] Winter Surprise

katchu at chartermi.net katchu at chartermi.net
Mon Mar 10 16:14:45 PDT 2014

Marko:  I had a similar problem a few years ago.  I stored the boat with a full tank, and the yard set the boat with bow up.  I think that the fuel leaked out of the vent in this instance, but ended in the same location.  I have since stored with 3/4 full tank, and never had the problem again.  Hope that your issue is this easy.

Chuck Mueller

Northwind #676

Message: 1