[C320-list] 2004 Catalina Question

Inflateco Rick rick at inflateco.com
Sun Mar 16 19:35:41 PDT 2014

Yea, I had to lift the whole engine (Perkins m30) . Heck, the pan had to come special order from Europe too. Was a cool $1200 job. On the exhaust elbow , you know it's gone too far when you notice drop in horsepower and shortly after see black smoke and black Lilly pads of carbon floating in water under exhaust. Good news, only 4 bolts. Can do it yourself all day long.

Thank you,

Inflate Co, Inc.
949-340-0104
www.InflateCo.com
Sent from my iPhone, please excuse grammatical errors.