[C320-list] Masthead sheaves - access

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 13:31:11 PDT 2014

I had a rigger do some work for me on the mast head and he replaced my main
halyard with his own climbing line. He used sail twine and a sailor's palm
to sew the butt ends of the two lines then taped them before pulling
through. Make sure both lines are near the same size.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62