[C320-list] Water pump

Don Johnson donjohn64 at att.net
Sun Mar 30 08:11:57 PDT 2014

Michael,

While I didn't "replace" the pump, I did remove it, have it rebuilt, and reinstalled it.  It is very easy to remove and reinstall.  If the pump is not too far gone, you might try a rebuild instead, it should be much cheaper. While I had mine rebuilt locally in Long Beach, Ca., Warren Updike gave me some good info and has had his rebuilt at "Depco Pump" - http://www.depcopump.com/.  Warren had very good results from them & he can probably give you even more info - he is VERY helpful.

Regards,

Don, #53