[C320-list] Hull prep

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 15:49:08 PDT 2014

Peter, do NOT sand blast. That would take everything down to fiberglass and beyond.
The PO of my boat hadn't done the bottom in a while when I bought her 2 years ago, so after a lot of research and emails to many people, I went with soda blasting so I could start from scratch. It worked great. Be sure to neutralize the soda that's remaining on the bottom before painting-I scrubbed the bottom with a lot of Comet cleanser and washed thoroughly.

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone