[C320-list] Hull prep

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sun Mar 30 19:08:14 PDT 2014

As further evidence of the lack of blistering with these boats, ours has
been in the water for 13 years, coming out only every 2 years for a week to
paint.  And the boats in CA are the same - they come out only for painting
and go right back in.  The money I save in hauling and land storage, of
course, goes back on the hull to once again slough off into the Bay
prematurely! - Allan