[C320-list] SmartPlug Install

Amiraults Family amiraults at sympatico.ca
Tue May 6 12:58:54 PDT 2014

All:

The final item needing addressing prior to Saturday's launch was the
installation of a SmartPlug. Got this and some other small items
accomplished today. This was not part of the list's bulk buy, as the savings
disappeared when converted to Canadian dollars and shipped here; with
applicable taxes and duties. Thus I bought a combination plug/receptacle set
from a Canadian online supplier.

There are YouTube videos available which detail the install process.
Everything was as straight forward as the video's would have you believe. It
took less than two hours, with the bulk of the time spent applying the plug
end as working everything on and screwing it down proved great fun. And it
all works. Plugging in is now easier as I need not be on hands and knees to
connect to the boat. It's all good.

Brian  Amirault

797 waltzing Bear, too

---