[C320-list] mystery leak

Arthur Miller millers1 at aol.com
Wed May 7 03:37:17 PDT 2014

Not sure if this would apply to your hull.  I found a shore water supply valve (shut off) pretty much hidden behind the lower Conner of the head sink access door. It was plastic, cracked and allowed Tank leakage depending on how full the tanks were and boat heel.
Art
Liberty.  #680

Sent from my iPad