[C320-list] Aqualift Muffler

Tim chillinonahd at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 16:02:59 PDT 2014

During commissioning this week, I noticed the muffler was leaking. After checking this site and gathering my info I proceeded to remove the muffler. Many have said this is a daunting task but I used strap clamps to loosen the hoses and it was out in about 30 mins. Now I have to find and fix the leak,  but I do have one question about putting it back.  Do I need to pre-fill the muffler with water or will that take care of itself upon starting the engine?

Thanks and have a great season.

Tim
Calypso #603