[C320-list] Steering wheel

DennyBrowne@Verizon.net dennybrowne at verizon.net
Thu May 8 19:42:35 PDT 2014

It requires a special wheel that has the hub in a different plane than the
wheel, or it'll keep you from being able to open the port side storage
locker. I have an oversized wheel on A Cappella, that I ordered in a weak
moment when I ordered the boat. I vaguely recall it being a several hundred
dollar upgrade, which didn't seem to matter when I was young and foolish.
Not sure it's 40" but it's probably about that. I do like it, because it's
easier to steer from the coaming. It is a little more difficult to step
around though.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach