[C320-list] 40 inch steering wheel

Robert Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Sat May 10 07:03:28 PDT 2014

40 inch wheel is a spec per owner’s manual on my 2002 320.  I  haven’t looked at more recent builds, but assume that size wheel is still the spec and most likely from day one.

I really like the big sheet for steering from the coaming when tired of autopilot.  Also, a leather over foam cover on this wheel is very elegant and has a great feel.

On May 9, 2014, at 3:54 PM, Allan S Field <allan.field at verizon.net> wrote:

> Sea Shadow came with a 40-inch "Destroyer" wheel and I thought all C320's
> did.

Bob Sloat
Savannah #894 (2002)