[C320-list] Yanmar 3GM30F Hose Replacement Project

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Thu May 15 11:06:59 PDT 2014

My hull is #972 and I had a situation where I had a leaking hose that
sprayed salt water all over my motor and this caused a large amount of
rust around the high pressure injector. My boat was due for a coolant
change so I ordered new hoses and a thermostat. I also needed to order
some Yanmar Grey spray paint and I got some brush on grey rustoleum
paint from Wal-Mart. It is a good time to change the Thermostat and
paint at the same time as you change the hoses because there are rust
pockets behind the hoses and my fuel tubes were rusty. The hoses and
thermostat were very easy to replace but the rust removal and painting
took the most time. Allocate about 6 hours for this job including
coolant change.

The parts list is below.

Danny

Hose Replacement Project Parts list - Bayshore Marine
121750-49800 thermostat 1
129350-49540 thermostat gasket 1
128690-49010 pipe c. water J shape front 1
23000-025000 clamp 25 4
124770-49040 mixing elbow hose 1
23000-041000 clamp 41 6
128290-49510 hose water pump cooling 1