[C320-list] Water in light fixtures

Marko Jamnik markojamnik55 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 07:42:11 PDT 2014

I had a similar problem . I realized that I was getting a leak from the Portlight. If you notice on the older Catalinas (304) the outside frame is divided in two pieces. The seal over time has started to breakdown and that's where my water was coming in and somehow finding it's way to the lights. I have since cleaned out the old seal and replaced it with a fresh sealer. Not a drip in sight. This may only be one of the avenues.

Marko Jamnik
Marquesas 304