[C320-list] radio speakers

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue May 20 08:15:57 PDT 2014

Hi Tom,

If you are referring to the white NavPod SP100 SpeakerPods that are common
under the stern rail seats, those frequently came stock with Poly-Planar
MA7500 speakers.  (mine did)

Look up NavPod SP100 speakerpods to see if these look like what you have.
If that's true, then I'm pretty sure you can find the Poly-Planar water
proof speakers that will fit perfectly.

Good luck!
-Jeff Hare
Woodbine II #809