[C320-list] Companionway hatch binding

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 14:37:29 PDT 2014

I first put the Teflon tape on the fixed part the hatch slides over. This
didn't last long. Then, I put the tape on the underside of the hatch where
it slides on the hull below and it has been in-place for years and still
slides easily. Beats me why.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62