[C320-list] Best place to attach cockpit radio extension mic

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Wed May 28 17:22:58 PDT 2014

I attached an extension mic in the cockpit on port just between the lids
for the propane well and the settee. That's not too bad for the the
helmsman, but is in the way of crew working or sitting nearby. Before the
end of the first season a crewman kicked the connector and rendered it
useless.

I've considered moving it to the instrument pod, but it is very difficult
to get around the wheel to get to the mic. I think my best move is to leave
it where it is and reinforce or add a shield do the connector.

What have others done?

Speakeasy #612

Mark Gillingham | gplus.to/MarkGillingham | Support a struggling
student<http://101010scholarship.info>
Photos<http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.gillingham>