[C320-list] Best place to attach cockpit radio extension mic

Arthur Miller millers1 at aol.com
Wed May 28 18:16:02 PDT 2014

Mike,  the PO drilled a hole just the size of the mike in the side of the port locker.  There
Is a "plastic finger's" device that holds it and stores the mic in the locker.  The hole is round, the mike has a square head. You reach down and pull the mike out to use. I can hear it fairly well when Stored. If a picture would help let me know.
Art
Liberty

Sent from my iPad