[C320-list] Boom Vang Hydraulic Spring

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Thu May 29 20:21:44 PDT 2014

For those of us with Dutchman flaking system and a Bimini, the topping lift is essential. It carries the guide lines for the Dutchman and when tensioned properly with the mainsheet, keeps the boom from swinging laterally while keeping it off of the Bimini. I've never had a wrap issue with it and suspect that you may be flying it a bit too loose.

Fair Winds
Chris Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867